Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below are contractual statements governing the business relationship between Trip China Guide and its clients. The receipt of your deposit and/or final payment will indicate that you or/and your travel agent have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions. Thus it is extremely important that our clients understand and accept them as guidelines on our site.
What is Our Tour Fare Included?
We offer all-Inclusive tours and our tour fare includes international and domestic (destination country) airfare, ground transportation and transfers, high quality hotel accommodations, meals, sightseeing, tour admissions or entrance fees, tour guides allowance, and comprehensive service costs. Hotels, restaurants and of such kinds are carefully selected to provide comfort and variety.
Billing Info & Payment Methods
Deposit & Final payment - A deposit which is equal to 10-30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China tour. Should the tour be booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
Methods of Payment:
We accept Visa or Master Card secures online payment via Pay Pal. Visa or Master Card Wire transfer. More payment methods like cash payment, travelers' check and company check is applicable upon special request, but personal checks cannot be accepted. Trip China Guide currently quotes tour prices in US Dollars on our web site to give you an idea of the tour cost and quote in RMB to you at the time when you are ordering a tour or making a tour booking.
When you are making payment, the amount charged from your credit card according to exchange rate at real time. If there are a difference caused by banking service and exchange rates Trip China Guide has no way to alter this situation and we get no benefit from the difference in the course of billing on your credit card. View Our Payment Guide.
Cancellation & Refund
We would deeply regret your decision to cancel your trip to China, however we realize that there are many valid reasons that this can happen. In the event of cancellation we will refund any payment made to Trip China Guide (less any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 15 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request.
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
- Cancellation received more than 30 days before departure: 15 % of tour price, but may be applied for your next trip within 18 months.
- Cancellation received from 21 to 30 days before departure: 20% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 7 to 20 days before departure: 30% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 3 to 7 days before departure: 50% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
- Cancellation received from 0 to 3 days before departure: 100% of the tour price + full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable. No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the tour price full cost of Yangtze River Cruise if applicable.
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Alteration of Itinerary
Alterations to your itinerary before the booking are happily processed free of charge. Alterations after payment of the deposit will attract a fee of $25.00 per request. All expenses incurred by Trip China Guide in alteration of the booking are the responsibility of the customer. This includes all fees and charges levied by third parties such as cruise operators, airlines and hotels.
Entry Requirements or Issues
1. Travel Documents
When entering into China, all clients are required to have a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. We accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation. Travel consultant may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. You can read more about China embassies & visas for reference.
If you go for a Tibet tour, you are necessary to get a tour invitation letter from travel agents. Moreover, ALIEN'S TRAVEL PERMIT is must, if you want to go some places where is not open to foreigners for security reason.
If you want to stay in China longer than the validation of your visa, you have to go to a local PSB for visa extension application.
2. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
Travelers to Tibet are required to provide a doctor's certificate stating that the he/she is fit to travel and his/her blood pressure and heart condition are normal. This is a necessary requirement because of the possible effects that the very high altitude may have on certain people.
We only assist clients to deal with health case of such kind, but not to take the responsibility for what happened.
3. Luggage Allowance
How many pieces of luggage you can bring on you tour? In accordance with regulations of the General Administration of Civil Aviation of China, the free baggage allowance within China is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within China specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft. Please What articles you can bring on tour? Please read more custom regulations of China.
4. Travel Insurance
It is a condition of booking with us that all the clients have adequate travel insurance at the time of booking and it is your responsibility to do so. Your travel insurance must cover accidents, injury, illness and death medical expenses, including any related to pre-existing medical conditions, emergency repatriation and personal liability. We also recommend it covers cancellation, curtailment and loss of luggage and personal effects. We reserve the right to ask for further evidence that you have purchased comprehensive insurance cover. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions will be treated as confirmation that every member of your party has such insurance.
Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate for your needs.
Trip China Guide can not be held responsible if you purchase an inadequate insurance or if you fail to notify your insurance company of any factors affecting your particular requirements for cover. If you fail to take out adequate travel insurance it will be deemed that you have indemnified Trip China Guide from any consequential loss.
Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Trip China Guide has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your trip.
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Trip China Guide will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
Liability and Responsibility
- Trip China Guide shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Trip China Guide's control. Neither Trip China Guide nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
- Trip China Guide shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Trip China Guide.
- Trip China Guide shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, change of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by China Fact Tours.
- Trip China Guide is not responsible for a client's failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Trip China Guide is not responsible for the theft or lost of any customer's valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Trip China Guide reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Trip China Guide has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Trip China Guide is liable for a full refund of the money received by Trip China Guide.
- Many of Trip China Guide’s tour packages include activities which require care attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Trip China Guide, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Trip China Guide reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.