11-day China Tour with Air
Destinations: Hong Kong, Xi'an, Guilin, Yangshuo
Tour code: TCG-TBA-03
This all-inclusive China Tour is a perfect balance of Chinese history, culture, delicious food and stunning landscape. This China tour package with airfare!
Day 1 Hong Kong Arrival
Transfer via: by plane your arrangement
Upon arrival, meet the local guide and transfer to your hotel. Remainder of the day is at leisure or do some independent exploration of the city.
Day 2 Hong Kong
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Wong Tai Sin Temple, Bird Market, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay and Stanley Market
Enjoy full day guided tour of the Wong Tai Sin Temple, and Bird Market, then Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay and Stanley Market.
Day 3 Hong Kong/Xi'an
Transfer via: by plane your/our arrangement
Transfer to the airport for the flight to Xian. Upon arrival, be picked up to your hotel. Balance of the day is at leisure.
Day 4 Xi'an
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Ancient City Wall, Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum, dumpling making, Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show
After breakfast in your hotel, drive to see the Ancient City Wall of Xian, the best-kept and biggest city walls in China. Then proceed to visit the Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum. It is one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20th century; an army of terracotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
In the afternoon, learn how to make dumplings (jiaozi) at Shaanxi Song & Dance Theater, and enjoy dumpling banquet for your dinner there. Evening watch the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
Day 5 Xi'an
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Bell Tower, Shaanxi Provincial Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda
Today, tour the Bell Tower, Shaanxi Provincial Museum - one impressive museum housing more than 370,000 pieces of historical relics, and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda - the pagoda is the city emblem, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang.
Day 6 Xi'an/Guilin
Transfer via: by private car; flight our arrangent
Activities for today: Hangyang Tomb
Today, pay a visit to the Hangyang Tomb and then transfer to the airport for the flight to Guilin. Upon arrival, met your guide and transfer to your hotel.
Day 7 Guilin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Elephant Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Yao Hill
Guided city tour to the Elephant Hill. The hill is the symbol of Guilin and it looks like a giant elephant drinking water from Li River. Followed tour to the Reed Flute Cave, which is fantastic stalactites & stalagmites formation, and known as "Natural Art Gallery". Later, visit the Yao Hill (including cable car).
Day 8 Guilin/Yangshuo
Transfer via: by private car and cruise ship
Activities for today: Li River Cruise to Yangshuo, West Street
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive about 40 minutes to Zhujiang Pier for the Li River Cruise to Yangshuo. You will enjoy a wonderful 3.5-4 hours cruise going down a clear river sided by picturesque scenery. Lunch will be the simple Chinese buffet on the aboard. Upon arrival at Yangshuo, have a leisure walk on the West Street. Evening enjoy optional show: Impression Liusanjie
Day 9 Yangshuo
Transfer via: bike and bamboo raft
Activities for today: biking and bamboo rafting
Have a biking trip to the Yulong river along the countryside road. Then enjoy a wonderful bamboo rafting on the Yulong River.
Day 10 Yangshuo
Free day at Yangshuo, or you can do some independent exploration in Yangshuo. You can rent a bike ride to the Big Banyan Tree, the Dragon Cave, the Moon Hill, the local villages, or visit some local English training School.
Day 11 Yangshuo/Guilin Exit
Transfer via: by flight our arrangent
Drive to the Guilin Liangjiang International Airport for your departing flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Hong Kong Arrival||Upon arrival, meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||/|
|Day2||Hong Kong||Tour Wong Tai Sin Temple, Bird Market, Victoria Peak, Aberdeen Fishing Village, Repulse Bay and Stanley Market||B, L|
|Day3||Hong Kong/Xi'an||Fly to Xian||/|
|Day4||Xi'an||Morning tour Ancient City Wall and Terracotta Warriors & Horse Museum. Afternoon learn how to make dumpling. Evening watch Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.||B, L|
|Day5||Xi'an||Tour of Bell Tower, Shaanxi Provincial Museum, and Big Wild Goose Pagoda.||B, L, D|
|Day6||Xi'an/Guilin||Visit Hangyang Tomb, then fly to Guilin.||B|
|Day7||Guilin||Visit the Elephant Hill, Reed Flute Cave, and the Yao Hill||B, L|
|Day8||Guilin/Yangshuo||Enjoy Li River Cruise to Yangshuo, visit the West Street. Evening watch Impression Liusanjie||B, L|
|Day9||Yangshuo||Enjoy hiking and bamboo rafting.||B, L|
|Day10||Yangshuo||Free day for you to do some independent exploration in Yangshuo.||B|
|Day11||Yangshuo/Guilin Exit||Transfer to the airport.||/|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment