7-day Longsheng Rice Terraces Tour
Destinations: Guilin, Yangshuo, Longsheng
Tour code: TCG-TCC-L-02
Longsheng private tour takes you to explore Yao and Zhuang minorities' culture and traditions, admire the most breathtaking rice terraces in the world, enjoy cruise on the watery wonder - Li River and visit the top sights in Guilin and Yangshuo.
Day 1 Arrival in Guilin
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Guilin)
Upon arrival at Liangjiang International Airport, meet your travel guide and transfer to your hotel. Balance of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 Guilin/Yangshuo
Transfer via: Cruise
Activities for today: Li River Cruise, West Street
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive about 40 minutes to Zhujiang Pier, and take a cruise on the Li River (about 3.5-4 hours) and enjoy a simple Chinese buffet lunch on board. Upon arrival at the small town Yangshuo in the afternoon. Check in your hotel and free for your own exploration (perhaps strolling or shopping for some souvenirs along the West Street).
Day 3 Yangshuo
Activities for today: Cycling to the countryside, Bamboo Rafting on Yulong River
In the morning, you guide will rent bikes (city bike or mountain bike) for you. Ride a bicycle to visit the nearby countryside of Yangshuo (about 2 hours). Then have a bamboo rafting tour on Yulong River (about 1.5 hours). Free at leisure in the afternoon.
Day 4 Yangshuo/Longsheng
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Ping'an Zhuang Village, Longji Rice Terraces
drive 3.5 hours to Longji parking lot, ascend the rice terrance mountain for 30mins to arrive hotel on the mountain of Longji Rice Terrance and check in. Free expoloration on the Zhuang Minority Villages.
Day 5 Longsheng/Guilin
Transfer via: private vehicle
Activities for today: Longji Rice Terraces
In the early morning, if weather permits, get up early and trekking to see the sunrise on the top of the terrance. After lunch, transfer back to Guilin and free evening for your leisure time.
Day 6 Guilin
Activities for today: Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Yao Mountain, and Tea Plantation
After breakfast at the hotel, today is the guide tour to visit the symbol of Guilin - Elephant Hill, and the Reed Flute Cave, which is a fantastic stalactites & stalagmites formation, known as "Natural Art Gallery". In the afternoon, drive to the Mt. Yao, which is the highest mountain in Guilin, about 900m above the sea level. You will take chairlift up and down the mountain. After that, pay a visit to the tea plantation at the foot of the mountain. Drive back to your hotel and free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 7 Guilin Departure
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer (Guilin)
Free at leisure in Guilin until meet the guide and transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival in Guilin||Arrive in Guilin. Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||/|
|Day2||Guilin/Yangshuo||Enjoy Li River cruise, visit West Street.||B, L|
|Day3||Yangshuo||Cycling to the countryside, and enjoy Bamboo Rafting on Yulong River.||B, L|
|Day4||Yangshuo/Longsheng||Transfer to Longsheng. Visit Ping'an Village and its nearby rice terraces.||B, L|
|Day5||Longsheng/Guilin||Explore Longji Rice Terraces and drive back to Guilin.||B, L|
|Day6||Guilin||Visit Elephant Trunk Hill, Reed Flute Cave, Yao Mountain, and Tea Plantation.||B, L|
|Day7||Guilin Departure||Guilin departure||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment