4-day Xian City Tour
Tour code: TCG-XA-02
A saying goes that: "If you know the history of Shaanxi, then you will know half of the China's history." Take this 4-day tour, with the most-watched historic sites and wonderful Tang-dynasty Music and Dance Show, to witness the 2500-year-old history of China.
Day 1 Arrival / Xi'an
Activities for today: Transfer to your hotel.
Arrive in Xian. Meet the local guide and transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Xi'an
Activities for today: Terra-cotta Warriors and Horse Museum, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell Tower
After breakfast at the hotel, full day guide tour to visit the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horse Museum. It is one of the most important archaeological finds in the 20 th century; an army of terra-cotta warriors and the bronze chariots entombed in vast underground vaults at emperor Qin's tomb since 2200 year ago.
Lunch will be taken at a local Chinese restaurant. Proceed to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, which was first built in Tang Dynasty for the storage of Buddhist scriptures taken from India by Monk Xuanzang. Today's activites end in the Bell Tower - the largest and best preserved of its kind.
Day 3 Xi'an
Activities for today: Shaanxi Provincial Museum, Ancient City Wall, learn how to make dumplings
Morning transfer to visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum, one impressive museum housing more than 370,000 pieces of historical relics. Lunch will be taken at a local Chinese restaurant.
In the afternoon, pay a visit to the Ancient City Wall, the best-kept and biggest city walls in China. After that, transfer to a local restaurant and learn how to make dumplings, and enjoy dumpling dinner.
Recommended evening activity: Tang Dynasty Dance and Song Night Show.
Day 4 Xi'an / Exit
Activities for today: Hangyang Tomb, Transfer to the airport
After breakfast, pay a visit to the Hangyang Tomb. Then transfer to the airport for the flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival / Xi'an||No meal|
|Day3||Xi'an||B, L, D|
|Day4||Xi'an / Exit||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
Dear Mr, Zeng,Thank you so much for all your organizing-our trip to Xi'an was really wonderful, and our Guide and driver were excellent, especially our guide Zoe, she was very knowledgeable and friendly and very supportive, please pass on to her our pleasure in meeting her and let her know how much we enjoyed the day in... Read more >>
Customer: Mark Miller Tour Dates: 2011-05-30
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment