4-day Gateway Shanghai
Tour code: TCG-SH-02
The 4-day tour concentrates on the can't-miss attractions around the Shanghai to present the intoxicating combination of western and eastern cultures. Nearby the bustling metropolis, the tranquil water town Zhujiajiao is definitely a stunning contrast.
Day 1 Arrival in Shanghai
Activities for today: Transfer to the hotel
Arrive in Shanghai. Meet the local guide and transfer to the hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day.
Day 2 Shanghai
Activities for today: Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Jinmao Tower, the Bund and Nanjing Road
After breakfast at the hotel, full day guide tour to visit the Jade Buddha Temple and Shanghai Museum. Lunch will be taken at a ocal Chinese restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Jinmao Tower. Today's activities end on the Bund and Nanjing Road.
Recommended evening activity: Acrobatic Night Show.
Day 3 Shanghai
Activities for today: Zhujiajiao Water Town
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive to Zhujiajiao Water Town to see the traditional life at Yangtze River Delta. After lunch, drive back to the city and free time for your own exploration.
Day 4 Shanghai Exit
Activities for today: Transfer to airport
Transfer for your flight to your next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival in Shanghai||No meal|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
Hi Nancy, We have arrived back to Guangzhou from Shanghai and I wanted to drop you an email to thank you for everything in regards to organising our trip. We had a great time and have many great memories. I want to thank you for being so helpful and making everything so easy for us.Thanks, Silvia Read more >>
Customer: Silvia ( USA ) Tour Dates: 2012-08-20
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment