3-day Guilin City Tour
Tour code: TCG-GL-01
A sightseeing tour in Guilin to view the enchanting scenery in the karst paradise. Take some great photos on the open-air viewing platform of Li river cruise ship or just stun at the fantastic stalactites & stalagmites in Reed flute cave.
Day 1 Arrival in Guilin
Activities for today: Transfer to your hotel.
Upon Arrival at Guilin Liangjiang Airport, meet the local English-speaking guide and transfer to your hotel. Free at leisure for the rest of the day. You may have a free walk on the Central Lakes or the Night Market.
Day 2 Guilin
Activities for today: Li River Cruise to Yangshuo, West Street
After breakfast at the hotel, meet the guide and drive about 40 minutes to Zhujiang Pier for the Li River Cruise to Yangshuo. You will enjoy a wonderful 3.5-4 hours cruise going down a clear river sided by picturesque senery. Lunch will be the simple Chinese buffet on the aboard.
Upon arrival at Yangshuo, have a leisure walk on the West Street. Drive back to your hotel in Guilin in the later afternoon.
Day 3 Guilin departure
Activities for today: Elephant Hill, Reed Flute Cave
Morning guide city tours to the Elephant Hill. The hill is the symbol of Guilin and it looks like a giant elephant drinking water from Li River. Followed tour to the Reed Flute Cave, which is fantastic stalactites & stalagmites formation, and known as "Natural Art Gallery".
In the afternoon, transfer to the airport for your flight to next destination.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival in Guilin||No meal|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
Customer: Carol Cooper ( China ) Tour Dates: 2012-10-02
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment