7-day Xiamen Wuyishan Guangzhou Tour
Destinations: Xiamen, Yongding, Wuyishan, Guangzhou
Tour code: TCG-FJ-04
An unforgettable week in China! Including the unique earth buildings - Tulou in Yongding County, beautiful Danxia landform landscape in Mount Wuyi, and the must-see major sights in Xiamen and Guangzhou.
Day 1 Arrival in Xiamen
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer
On arrival at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport, you are met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to explore this exciting city.
Day 2 Xiamen/Yongding/Xiamen
Activities for today: Fujian Tulou
After breakfast, drive to Yongding County to visit the Chengqi Lou, Hongkeng Tulou Cluster and the Chuxi Tulou Cluster. Later today, drive back to Xiamen.
Day 3 Xiamen/Wuyishan
Transfer via: train - on our arrangement
Activities for today: Gulangyu Island, Shuzhuang Garden, Piano Museum, Zhongshan Shopping Road. Take overnight train to Wuyishan
Guided tour of Gulangyu Island, Shuzhuang Garden, Piano Museum, Zhongshan Shopping Road. After dinner, transfer to the railway station for the overnight train to Mount Wuyi. The train only has 28 tickets of the soft-sleeper (4 berth in a compartment), we could not guarantee to buy the tickets. If we could not get 24 soft-sleeper tickets, we will buy the hard-sleeper tickets (6 berths in a compartment).
Day 4 Wuyishan
Activities for today: Heavenly Tour Peak, Nine-bend Stream bamboo rafting, Wuyi Palace, Song Dynasty Street
Upon arrival at Mount Wuyi, be met and transferred to the hotel. Then drive to visit Heavenly Tour Peak, enjoy bamboo rafting along the beautiful Nine-bend Stream, and then transfer to visit Wuyi Palace and the Song Dynasty Street.
Day 5 Wuyishan
Activities for today: Da Hong Pao Tea Trees, Water Curtain Cave, A Thread of the Sky
After breakfast go to the Dahongpao Scenic Area to see the 6 famous over 1,000-year-old Da Hong Pao Tea Trees. Afterward, visit the Water Curtain Cave and the "A Thread of the Sky".
Day 6 Wuyishan/Guangzhou
Transfer via: TBA – our arrangement
Activities for today: airport transfer (Wuyishan, Guangzhou), Yuexiu Park
Transfer to the airport for the morning flight to Guangzhou. On arrival, be met and transferred to the hotel. After lunch, visit Yuexiu Park (including the Five-Ran Statues). Free at leisure for shopping in Beijing Road.
Day 7 Guangzhou/Exit
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Hotel to airport transfer
Your vacation ends with the airport transfer this morning.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Arrival in Xiamen||Meet your guide and transfer to the hotel.||no meal|
|Day2||Xiamen/Yongding/Xiamen||Drive to Yongding County to visit the Chengqi Lou, Hongkeng Tulou Cluster and the Chuxi Tulou Cluster||B, L|
|Day3||Xiamen/Wuyishan||Visit Gulangyu Island, Shuzhuang Garden, Piano Museum, Zhongshan Shopping Road. Take overnight train to Wuyishan.||/|
|Day4||Wuyishan||Visit Heavenly Tour Peak, enjoy bamboo rafting along the beautiful Nine-bend Stream. Visit Wuyi Palace and Song Dynasty Street.||B, L|
|Day5||Wuyishan||Visit Da Hong Pao Tea Trees, Water Curtain Cave and the "A Thread of the Sky".||B, L|
|Day6||Wuyishan/Guangzhou||Fly to Guangzhou. Visit Yuexiu Park.||B, L|
|Day7||Guangzhou/Exit||Transfer to the airport.||/|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment