10-day Yellow Mountain vs Zhangjiajie National Park Tour
Destinations: Guangzhou, Zhangjiajie, Shanghai, Suzhou, Huangshan, Hangzhou
Tour code: TCG-L-45
Day 1 Guangzhou Arrival
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: Airport to hotel transfer (Guangzhou)
Welcome to Guangzhou. On arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 Guangzhou/Zhangjiajie
Transfer via: TBA – our arrangement
Activities for today: Yuexiu Park, Chen Clan Academy, Beijing Road Pedestrian Street, airport transfer (Guangzhou), airport hotel transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Today your sightseeing tour begins in the Yuexiu Park and Chen Clan Academy, then enjoy free shopping on Beijing Road Pedestrian Street. By evening, you’ll be escorted to the airport for the flight to Zhangjiajie. Upon arrival, you’ll be met and escorted to your hotel.
Day 3 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park, Baofeng Lake
Drive to visit Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park. Take the world's longest cable car up to the summit of the mountain. Tour the Biyeyaotai Scenic Area, walk along the plank road built along a cliff. Have a bird's eye view of the " Heaven-Linking Avenue " - this winding road was built spiral along the high mountains and has 99 bens, looks awesome beautiful; walk up along the "steps to the heaven" and then go through a huge hole - "the gate of heaven". Then proceed to visit Baofeng Lake by boat.
Day 4 Zhangjiajie
Activities for today: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Enjoy a full day to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. You will take a cable car up to the Yellow Stone Village and then proceed to visit the Suoxi Valley Nature Reserve. Later, enjoy a leisure hiking trip along the beautiful Golden Whip Stream.
Day 5 Zhangjiajie/Shanghai
Transfer via: TBA – our arrangement
Activities for today: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, airport transfer (Zhangjiajie), airport hotel transfer (shanghai)
Another day to explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Ascending the summit of Yuanjiajie Mountain by Bailong Elevator, we will see the Southern Sky Column - one of the park's quartz-sandstone pillars, 1,080 meters in height, had been officially renamed "Avatar Hallelujah Mountain" in honor of the eponymous film in January 2010. Then proceed to visit the Tianzi Mountain Nature Reserve prior to your trip ends with a transfer to the airport.Then transfer to the airport and fly to Shanghai by the evening flight.
Day 6 Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai
Activities for today: Master of the Nets Garden, Panmen Gate, No. 1 Silk Factory, rickshaw tour in Shuzhou old city, acrobatics show
Make an excursion to Suzhou, visiting Master of the Nets Garden, Panmen Gate, No. 1 Silk Factory, and a rickshaw tour to the old quarters of the city. Then drive back to Shanghai.
Recommended optional night show: acrobatics show
Day 7 Shanghai/Huangshan
Transfer via: train - our arrangement
Activities for today: Visit Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market, Jade Buddha Temple, Jinmao Tower, the Bund, Nanjing Road. Take train to Huangshan.
Tour of the Yu Garden and Yuyuan Market, Jade Buddha Temple, Jinmao Tower, the Bund and Nanjing Road. Transfer to the railway station for the overnight train to Huangshan (11 hours).
Day 8 Huangshan
Activities for today: Tunxi Old Street, Yellow Mountain
Upon arrival at Huangshan Railway Station in the morning, meet the local guide and transfer to a local restaurant on Tunxi Old Street for breakfast. Drive about 1.5 hours to the foot of the Yellow Mountain. You will take a cable car up to the top of the mountain, and have a short hiking to your hotel. The Yellow Mountain is regarded as one of the most beautiful mountain in China, featured with oddly-shaped pines, grotesque rock formation, cloud sea and hot springs.
After checking into your hotel and lunch, you will visit the Brush Pen Peak, Lion Peak, and West Sea Grand Canyon. Stay overnight at the summit.
Day 9 Huangshan/Hangzhou
Transfer via: private car
Activities for today: Yellow Mountain, Hongcun Village, drive to Hangzhou
Arise early this morning for a sunrise visit to the mountain if weather permits. After that, take a cable car down the mountain. And drive to visit Hongcun Village. It is an ancient village of over 800 years and wins the reputation of "The Chinese town in the pictures". The famous movie "Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon" was partly filmed here. After the tour, drive about 3.5 hours to Hangzhou and free evening.
Day 10 Hangzhou/Exit
Transfer via: TBA – your arrangement
Activities for today: West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Feilai Peak, hotel airport transfer (Hangzhou)
Today city tour to visit the West Lake. It is the symbol of Hangzhou. And the islets and temples, pavilions and gardens, causeways and arched bridges of this jade-like lake have constituted the supreme example of lakeside beauty in China. You will take a short boat on the lake. Followed by a visit to the Lingyin Temple and Feilai Peak. Lingyin Temple is one of the most prestigious Buddhist monasteries in China, while the Feilai Peak stands by Lingyin Temple with a collection of more than 470 Buddhist carvings dating back to 1,000 years ago. After sightseeing, transfer to the airport for your onward flight.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Guangzhou Arrival||Meet your guide and transfer to hotel.||no meal|
|Day2||Guangzhou/Zhangjiajie||Visit Yuexiu Park, Chen Clan Academy, Beijing Road Pedestrian Street. Fly to Zhangjiajie.||B, L|
|Day3||Zhangjiajie||Tour the Tianmen Mountain National Forest Park and Baofeng Lake.||B, L|
|Day4||Zhangjiajie||Explore the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.||B, L|
|Day5||Zhangjiajie/Shanghai||Explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Fly to Shanghai.||B, L|
|Day6||Shanghai/Suzhou/Shanghai||Make an excursion to Suzhou, visiting Master of the Nets Garden, Panmen Gate, No. 1 Silk Factory, and a rickshaw tour to the old quarters of the city.||B, L|
|Day7||Shanghai/Huangshan||Visit Yu Garden and Yuyuan Market, Jade Buddha Temple, Jinmao Tower, the Bund and Nanjing Road. Take overnight train to Huangshan.||B, L|
|Day8||Huangshan||Visit Tunxi Old Street and the Yellow Mountain.||B, L|
|Day9||Huangshan/Hangzhou||Visit the Yellow Mountain and Hongcun Village.||B, L|
|Day10||Hangzhou/Exit||Enjoy Boating in West Lake. Visit Lingyin Temple and Feilai Peak. Transfer to the airport.||B, L|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment