5-day Yabuli Ski Tour
Destinations: Harbin, Yabuli
Tour code: TCG-CST-03
Improve your skiing and boarding to instructor level and at the same time have the China ski holiday of a lifetime - This China ski tour is specifically designed for skiers and boarders who have never been to Yabuli Ski Resort. Includes 3 days exploring Harbin ice and snow festival, hotels may be full during the festival so be quick!
Day 1 Harbin Arrival
Transfer via: Flight your own arrangement
Activities for today: Ice Lantern Fair
Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to the hotel. After dinner drive to watch the Ice Lantern Fair in Zhaolin Park. The magical and extraordinary ice lanterns and sculptures have literally made the park an icy wonderland.
Day 2 Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Stalin Park, Flood Control Monument, snow sculptures on Sun Island, Siberian Tiger Park, Ice and Snow World
This morning, our sightseeing focuses on the beautiful Stalin Park. Afterward, take some photos in the front of the historical Flood Control Monument and enjoy some interesting ice and snow activities in the park. Travelling to Sun Island for the national snow sculpture expo, watch the lifelike ice and snow sculptures. Move on to Siberian Tiger Park, where you will see the fierce animals such as that come up to your car. Enjoy an unforgettable night in the winter wonderland -- Ice and Snow World. Here not only can you see awesome illuminated full size buildings made from blocks of ice and snow but also enjoy various wonderful performances, such as Russian dances, singing, ice-acrobatics and etc.
Day 3 Harbin/Yabuli
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: skiing and interesting ice activities
Drive to Yabuli, the biggest and best ski resort in China, which provides great skiing with high mountains and excellent snow. After lunch you will have many optional things (all at your own expense) to enjoy. You can take the cable car to climb up the summit of the mountain to get a commanding view of the stunning snowscape. Then take the longest slideway in the world down the mountain, this is a breathtaking adventure! Also you can take part in some interesting snow activities, such as Alpine skiing, snowmobile driving, tyre sliding, dog sledding or arrow shooting.
Day 4 Yabuli/Harbin
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Dynasty Shangjing History Museum, catacombs of Wanyanaguda
Day 5 Harbin/Exit
Transfer via: by flight your/our arrangement
Activities for today: Saint Sofia Church, Central Street
Visit Saint Sofia Church, a typical representative of the Byzantine buildings and the biggest Orthodox Church in the Far East Area, looks stately and shibui, many cultural relics are being displayed there. Later enjoy a walk on the Central Street, a famous pedestrian street featuring Eurasian flavor and cultural atmosphere. After sightseeing, your trip will end upon a departure transfer to the airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Harbin Arrival||Meet your guide at the airport. Transfer to the hotel. Evening visit the Ice Lantern Fair.||D|
|Day2||Harbin||Tour the Stalin Park, Flood Control Monument, Sun Island International Snow Sculpture Art Expo, Siberian Tiger Park, and the Ice and Snow World.||B, L, D|
|Day3||Harbin/Yabuli||Enjoy skiing, snowboarding, snowmobile driving, tyre sliding, dog sledding, or arrow shooting.||B, L, D|
|Day4||Yabuli/Harbin||Visit Jin Dynasty Shangjing History Museum and the catacombs of Wanyanaguda.||B, L, D|
|Day5||Harbin/Exit||Visit Saint Sofia Church and Central Street. Transfer to the airport.||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment