5-day Chengdu Xiling Snow Mountain Ski Vacation
Tour code: TCG-CST-01
This enjoyable China ski package includes hot air ballooning, snowmobiling, dog-sledding, local culture exploring and lovely pandas. Let's spend a special winter in Chengdu and the beautiful Xiling Snow Mountain this year!
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival/Xiling Snow Mountain
Transfer via: flight your arrangement; our private car
Meet your guide at the airport or your appointed place before 15:00. Then drive to Xiling Snow Mountain (about 2-hour drive) in Dayi County. Take cable car up to the ski resort and check into your hotel.
Day 2 Xiling Snow Mountain
Activities for today: Snow Activities or Skiing on the Snow Mountain
Full day free at leisure for activities or skiing on the Snow Mountain. You may choose to go snowmobiling, dogsledding, hot air ballooning, or skiing etc. All items are optional and at your own expense.
Day 3 Xiling Snow Mountain/Chengdu
Activities for today: Xiling Snow Mountain
Morning free at leisure on the mountain. About 15:00 take cable car down the mountain and drive back to Chengdu. Check into hotel and free evening
Day 4 Chengdu
Transfer via: by private car
Activities for today: Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Wuhou Temple, Jinli Old Street, Sichuan Opera
After breakfast, pay a visit to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding (including Panda Museum, Panda Enclosure, Panda Cub House etc.), Wuhou Temple and the Jinli Old Street. After hot pot dinner, watch Sichuan Opera (with very wonderful Face Changing Show) at a local famous tea house.
Day 5 Chengdu/Exit
Transfer via: flight on your/our arrangement
Today, your China ski trip comes to an end with a transfer to the airport.
Our proven travel packages have been carefully chosen to include the most popular or unique destinations and tourist attractions in China. However, as local conditions and our clients requests vary, no two trips will ever be the same. With the guidance of your travel consultants you may modify the itinerary to give a truly unique experience!
|Day1||Chengdu Arrival/Xiling Snow Mountain||Meet your guide in Chengdu and drive to Xiling Snow Mountain.||/|
|Day2||Xiling Snow Mountain||Enjoy snowmobiling, dogsledding, hot air ballooning, and skiing.||B|
|Day3||Xiling Snow Mountain/Chengdu||Mornig enjoy skiing. Afternoon drive back to Chengdu.||B|
|Day4||Chengdu||Tour the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Wuhou Temple and Jinli Old Street in the day. After dinner, watch Sichuan Opera.||B, L, D|
|Day5||Chengdu/Exit||Transfer to the airport||B|
- Private Transfers:
- Between airports / railway station, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in the cities specified in the itinerary by the private air conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- Entrance fees:
- All entrance fees to scenic spots as listed above in the itinerary. The final arrangement will be determined by local tour guides based on the local circumstances which are beyond the control of TripChinaGuide. TCG will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All meals as specified in the itinerary. “B” stands for western breakfast “L” for Chinese Lunch in local Chinese restaurant. “D” for Chinese dinner in local Chinese restaurant. The quotation is basic on the above normal meals. If you have any special request about meals, like vegetarian, or Indian food etc, please inform us in advance.
- Private tour escort for Sightseeing:
- Normal sightseeing activities as outlined in the Itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide.
- The English-speaking guide and driver of each city accompany you throughout the entire tour in that city. They do not fly with you from one city to another.
- Accommodation (if include Yangtze Cruiser):
- Service based on two adults sharing on one standard twin/double-bed room (cabin); solo travelers or those who want to occupy one twin/double-bed room/cabin of their own are required to pay additional charge of single supplement rate. A single room (cabin) is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost; if the recommended hotel is not available, it will be substituted by a similar class one.
- All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- All the domestic airfare of economy class with airport tax/ or train ticket(s) as specified in the itinerary.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- The tour cost includes the planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Entry or Exit China International Airfare or train tickets, unless other wise noted.
- Visa Fees, passport application or renewal fee.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Personal Expenses:
- Expenses of a purely personal nature such as excess luggage fees, laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities (shows) and meals, beverages...
- Any meals which are not specified in the itinerary with “B”, “L” or “D”.
- Any extra cost caused by changes of natural disasters, fires, weather, governmental and local authority orders, political change, strikes, war, riots, quarantine, custom regulations, damages or injury caused by accident beyond the control of TripChinaGuide and that has incurred due to the tourist action violating the laws.
- Tips to guides, escort, drivers bellman, etc.
- Free Inquiry
- Cheap and Flexible Itineraries
- Licenced Guides & Drivers
- High-quality Travel Enjoyment
- Professional Travel Consultants
- No Hidden Charges
- No Forced Shopping
- 24*7 Service and Support
- Find a sample tour or Tailor-make a tour
- Adjust you tour plan
- Confirm with payment